B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
B.Ed. is an professional academic course known as Bachelor of Education. Impact College offers this course for those who are interested in pursuing career in teaching and related fields. In B.Ed. students from Arts Stream are trained to teach subjects like History, Civics, Geography and Languages. Students from Science Stream are trained to teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Students from Commerce Stream are trained to teach Commerce, Basics of Management and Banking etc.
B.Ed. Degree is mandatory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. B.Ed. is highly accepted and recognised worldwide and B.Ed. students from Impact College are getting placements in schools in India as well as abroad. B.Ed. course at Impact College is approved by NCTE Delhi and affiliated to M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
As an educator armed with a B.Ed. Degree, you can step into classrooms ready to foster student’s intellectual, social and emotional development as well as teach them transformational life skills. At Impact College through innovative courses, comprehensive real-world experience, and inspiring mentors, you can equip yourself to become an educator who not only guides but also truly engages those in your care. If you are ready to explore the potential for an inspiring career, Get started on your journey towards earning a B.Ed. Degree today at Impact College.
After completion of the degree students can find various jobs as teachers in Private / Government sector, counsellors, content writers, educational researchers, online tutors, etc.
Why Study B.Ed.:
• B.Ed. course provides a wide range of opportunities in the private and public sectors of the education profession.
• B.Ed. Degree gives real-life classroom exposure to teaching experience. They also get to explore different teaching methods.
• B.Ed. course helps the aspirants learn how to gain the student's attention and learn the knowledge the teacher imparts.
• B.Ed. course helps to understand Information and Communication Technology. It helps impart helpful knowledge with the help of
laptops, cell phones, video conferencing, etc.
• The B.Ed. course teaches the aspirants about the administrative aspect of the education system.
• B.Ed. also allows aspirants to recognise various issues prevailing at the National, international, and state levels.
• B.Ed. Provides education that influences thinking and achievements at the workplace.
• B.Ed. helps in conceptual understanding of contemporary skills and their application.
• The Bachelor of Education Course helps the candidates to earn about INR 2 lakh to INR 10 lakh depending upon the skills.
• Individuals can set to practice while opening their schools, coaching institutes, etc.
• After completion of the degree students can find various jobs as teachers Private / Government sector, counsellors, content writers,
educational researchers, online tutors, etc.
Job Opportunities For B.Ed. Graduates:
Students who complete their B.Ed. degrees find a variety of opportunities on the job market. Graduates of B.Ed. programs can find employment in public and private sector throughout many fields, including:
o School Teachers.
o Private Tutor.
o Education Researcher.
o Home Tutor.
o Education Consultant.
o Education Counsellor.
o Content Writer.
o Online Tutor.
o Vice Principal.
Teaching is one of the most prominent career options because it is considered one of the noblest professions. Nevertheless, aspiring teachers need to be qualified to teach Pre-nursery, Nursery, Primary, Secondary, and Senior Secondary classes this degree is also beneficial to become Asst. Professors in Colleges and Universities. All the students must remember to look at the B.Ed. syllabus before they begin preparing and mark the main topics in B.Ed. permanently. This will ensure they avoid any mistakes and have a proper understanding of B.Ed.
UP BED Eligibility Criteria:
Graduate in any stream with minimum 50% Marks
Duration of course: 2 years
Must appear in entrance exam (UP B.Ed. JEE)
Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam (UP BED JEE)
Conducting Body for 2023-25: Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
State: Uttar Pradesh
Academic Session: 2023-2025
Exam Level: State
Exam Frequency: Once a year
Exam Mode: Offline
Exam Purpose: Admission to BED course
UP B.Ed. Official Website for 2023-25 session: https://www.bujhansi.ac.in/